An Approved Cpcs Npors Plant and Safety Training Centre
NRSWA Re-Assessment - Operative/Supervisor
This 2 day re-qualification course includes theory based training and exam preparation designed specifically around the NRSWA re-qualification. Candidates will sit written multiple choice exam papers under strict exam conditions. Each exam paper per unit must be completed within a 30 minute time frame and will cover the below:-
- Unit 1 Location and Avoidance of Underground Apparatus
- Unit 2/10 Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- Unit 3/11 Excavation in the Roads/Highway
- Unit 4/12 Re-instatement and Compaction of Backfill Materials
- Unit 5/13 Re-instatement of Sub-base and Road-base in Non-Bituminous materials
- Unit 6/14 Re-instatement of Cold-lay Bituminous Materials
- Unit 7 Re-instaement of Hot lay Bituminous Material
- Unit 8/15 Re-instatement of Concrete Slabs
- Unit 9/16 Re-instatement of Modular Surfaces and Concrete Footways
This New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Re-assessment course is designed for Operatives or Supervisors that are registered with the Street Works Qualification Register and wish to renew their NRSWA qualification but also require exam preparation and refresher training.
- Must have a valid NRSWA operator/supervisor card with at least a 6 month period remaining
- Must bring SWQR card and Photo ID on the day of the course
The aim of this course is to give candidates the theoretical knowledge to enable them to complete the NRSWA Re-Assessment criteria. This course is applicable for experienced candidates requiring scheme re-assessment.
Training room based under strict exam conditions.